read me

Tuesday 10 November 2009

some coffee pictures and update

As you may have noticed by now, I am using a gadget to blog that means I can blog items of interest as I surf - the current trend I am following is the trend of cleaning up adverts, nobody wants to be lumbered with a mobile subscription they can't switch off except by changing phone number for example - but this is what is happening - so I am following it.

here is some coffee stuff - there are loads of coffee pictures on flickr well over a Million - so we can share :-)

 

Some random coffee pics:

 

coffee art

 

It's Coffee Time copy

 

Coffee & Splash

Posted via web from Zara Lockwood's Posterous Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Information:

NOTE: This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which Affiliates can potentially earn a commission on, some are just of personal interest and opinion.

about

This blog is centred around flowers, herbs, gardens, drinking tea and coffee, UK, home and kitchenware, ornaments, curios and gadgets

TwitterCoffee News

    follow me on Twitter