read me

Sunday 28 June 2009

Hi Zara Calling with powdery delights!

Just a quick broadcast to remind folks into coffee try out my coffeedownline builder thingy if you haven't already, it's a free tool that gives you two ways to activate your network - getting new recruits - and promote your products - firstly you can recruit via the front page referral URL you are given, or you can introduce people to all the sites on one splash page - the second URL.

This builder is a part of a suite of tools I am working on to bring people interested in coffee together - maybe I should start a coffee dating site like "plenty of coffee" ?  innit :P

Anyway - here's the bit.ly URL - I know my video is bad but you have to just do stuff sometimes right ? (unless you like people doing nothing o'course) http://bit.ly/14ebTo

Posted via web from lemonknickers' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Information:

NOTE: This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which Affiliates can potentially earn a commission on, some are just of personal interest and opinion.

about

This blog is centred around flowers, herbs, gardens, drinking tea and coffee, UK, home and kitchenware, ornaments, curios and gadgets

TwitterCoffee News

    follow me on Twitter