read me

Sunday 26 April 2009

Hi world

This is the blog of www.totallyu.co.uk it is the introduction to my twitter friends to my website - it's also the way I will be adding dynamic content to my web front page, together with feedburner and other goodies.

okay this blog will have products, services (UK based) and articles about various subjects including kitchenware, clocks, the garden I want this site and my website to be like my own version of coopers/betterware/kleeneze and all those other little mags you get in Sunday papers or through the door - I belong to several wholesale companies and I also use affiliate programs so.

I'm also interested in Moroccan goods and style, but really anything that takes my fancy out of a magazine I will try and put on here. I get phases of liking things so if you see alot of lemon coloured or coffee items popping up (for example) it's likely I have a blog going on somewhere with that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Information:

NOTE: This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which Affiliates can potentially earn a commission on, some are just of personal interest and opinion.

about

This blog is centred around flowers, herbs, gardens, drinking tea and coffee, UK, home and kitchenware, ornaments, curios and gadgets

TwitterCoffee News

    follow me on Twitter